Thursday 2 July 2009

"Looking to the Hills"

Looking to the Hills is a Joint Nature Conservation Council (JNCC) publication that focuses on upland issues and it is well worth a read, especially as the Guest Editorial is written by none other than Ian Condliffe, a member of the Trust's Board. It can be downloaded from the JNCC website.

This particular edition had a long gestation period and the article I submitted based on Scotland's Moorland Forum's annual report for 2008 did not make the final version probably because it was largely overtaken by events. An article by Alison was included in the last edition, but I will continue to submit articles to this publication, as I think it is a good way to promote the work of the Trust and raise awareness of the issues that we hold dear to our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!