Wednesday 1 July 2009

The Heather Trust's AGM ~ 23 September 2009

I am delighted that the Trust will be visiting County Durham for the AGM, this year. Mr Michael Stone has kindly agreed that we may use his impressive Picture Gallery at Weardale Lodge for the AGM and this will lead into a discussion meeting followed by lunch and a visit to Weardale Estate, in the afternoon. I hope that as many members as possible will attend the AGM and the discussion meeting which will aim to consider: upland economics, heather burning, forestry regeneration and water management as key themes, but on the day we will be happy to discuss any upland management issues.

The AGM will start at 09:30 and this will lead into the discussion meeting that will start at 11:00. I will circulate further details with the annual report and there will also be additional information available on the website, shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!