Tuesday 7 July 2009

The Heather Trust's Annual Report

The Annual Report has become something of a shop window for the Trust, and we are in full production mode with a view to circulating the Report in early August.

Inevitably, the Report must contain some administrative details about the Trust, but I will also include articles of a more general nature. I am also on the lookout for guest articles to add a wider dimension. I think I have lined up an interesting range of authors for these articles, but if anyone would like to contribute something for the report, I would be pleased to hear from them. This could take the form of an amusing anecdote, a photograph, a few words about an event or other activity, or even a short article on a specific topic. The deadline for submissions is 17:00 on the 23rd of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!