Wednesday 21 September 2011

More on the Asulam Ban

The Scotsman has published a follow up article to the one published on Saturday highlighting the potential impact of the ban of Asulam.

The Herald has published an article in Scotland with some high level quotes, using a certain amount of artistic license, bemoaning the decision to ban Asulam.

I am attempting to establish what the views of the main players are in the next few days.  I suspect it will be better to avoid knee-jerk reactions and develop a measured strategy to tackle this issue effectively with the support of the bracken control industry.  Consideration must be given to the industry working together so that we speak with one voice, rather than acting as a multi-headed beastie that would lead to mixed messages and confusion.

Inevitably, more information will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!