Thursday 22 April 2010

Carbon in the Uplands Conference - 20-21 April

I was delighted with the way that this conference went and very grateful for the support of the sponsors (South Lanarkshire Council, SSE Renewables, RELU Sustainable Uplands project and Scottish Natural Heritage) and all those who gave presentations and supported the workshops. It was quite a tribe of people that were involved but the conference generated some interesting and valuable debate.  This will be summarised in a conference report that I will circulate to those who attended and all those who expressed an interest in the topic.
Various bits of information will be posted onto a page on The Heather Trust website as it becomes available and I will note key additions in this Blog.   Many people asked us for a list of attendees, and this is now available.

With the Southern Uplands Partnership, I will be considering holding further conferences in the Southern Uplands, but also I am aiming to develop the concept to allow further conferences and events to be developed from this pattern and I would be interested in suggestions of topics to cover and areas to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!