Tuesday 18 October 2011

Supporting Sporting Interests

I would like to draw your attention to the article on p32 in the Autumn Edition of SNH's in house magazine The Nature of Scotland.  The article goes under a title of Supporting Sporting Interests and comes out strongly in support of the wider benefits offered by sporting management.  


The article acknowledges that "conservation, hunting and fishing interests have many of the same goals" and "at the heart of a strong country sports industry lies a healthy wildlife resource".  These are welcome comments indeed and I doubt that any supporters of the Trust will disagree with these sentiments.  Well done SNH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!