Friday 7 October 2011

The Abbeystead Meeting - 27 September 2011

A Summary of the presentations and the discussion that took place at this meeting can be found on the News Page of the website.  The Summary covers the highlights of the presentations from the Abbeystead Estate and Natural England and the message I gave on behalf of the Trust.

This summary is not intended to reflect every part of the presentations or the discussion, and I would welcome any comments, form those who ere there, or others on related matters.  Please feel free to use the comment function on this Blog - do not be shy!

My thanks go to the speakers and all who attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!