Friday 13 April 2012

Natural England scraps the Upland Vision

Photo: Farmers Weekly
See the article in Farmer's Weekly. The form of the policy that will follow the Upland Vision remains to be seen, but I have offered my support for the upland delivery review programme.  I will welcome the promised push for the agency to work more closely and effectively with farmers and upland communities.

We need regulation, research and experience to be valued equally and to work to common goals.

My test for success is to stand overlooking an area of uplands and to ask have we got this right?  If not (as is most often the case) the next questions are: what do we want to do about it and what is stopping us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!