Monday 27 January 2014

Links to Chartered Surveyors

I have been trying to establish better links to the firms of surveyors who act for many of the Trust's members. After all I am a chartered surveyor, and I would like to think that I can communicate in terms that would be of interest to my professional colleagues.

Some firms have HT members within their ranks but I suspect that many are not aware of our activities. I believe there is scope for mutual benefit from them knowing more about the Trust's activities and I have offered briefings to staff about the relevant work we are involved with and the hope is that these firms may be able to reciprocate by spreading the word about the Trust to their clients.

If this type of exchange of information would be of any interest to anyone stumbling across this blog, please let me know, by adding a comment to this post.