Friday 23 November 2012

Wildfire Prevention Seminars

The assembled delegates - Glen Tanar
Thank you to all who supported the Wildfire Prevention Seminars in the Cairngorms National Park, yesterday and last week.  I hope you enjoyed them, in spite of the interesting weather conditions, and benefited from them.  Photos are available: Laggan, Glen Tanar

The seminars were funded by the Cairngorms National Park Authority and I was working with Michael Bruce in his Firebreak Services capacity to deliver these seminars at Laggan on Speyside and at Glen Tanar, Michael's estate on Deeside.  We generated a good level of discussion during both seminars and this to me is a sign of success.  To give a feel for the content of the Seminars, the flyer can be seen on the CNPA website.

We would like to hold similar seminars in other parts of the country and would be pleased to hear from anyone who might be interested in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!