Friday 7 May 2010

Country Market & Sporting Sale

The Sale closed to Bids at 12 noon, today.  Thank you to all our Donors and to those who bid for the Lots. Details of the Bids we received are on the website.

We will be notifying successful bidders very shortly and putting them in touch with the Donors.  I am sorry if your Bid was not successful, but I am grateful for your everyone's support with the Sale, which provides us with an essential financial lifeline.

There are a few Lots that are waiting for successful Bids.  Those we get approval from Donors for will be displayed on the website for a bit longer.  We will aim to have details on the web next week.  Please keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me any comments on the content of this Blog. I may not agree with you but I will always welcome your feedback!